By using this website, the user accepts the rules of use.
The obligations of the AM Center and the user are defined by a separate contract.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BECAUSE BY USING THE SITE YOU ACCEPT THEM.
The website ROBERTODAVID.COM was created to help people who need support and useful advice today more than ever.
The website ROBERTODAVID.COM, the content of which was created by a life coach with previously similar experiences that many people deal with today, provides the user with much-needed support and leads him to potential solutions and self-discovery.
Web site ROBERTODAVID.COM services are intended exclusively for entertainment purposes. Before accepting information from the website as reliable, you must obtain professional or specialist advice, and you should refrain from any action based on information obtained from the application or services. We make no representations or warranties that such information is correct.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet is never completely private or secure and that any message you enter may be intercepted. In this privacy notice, we will try to explain to you in the clearest possible way what data we collect, how we use it and what your rights are in relation to it.
- We may use your input for development and advertising.
- We may use your data to analyze data, identify trends, determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and to improve our services, products , marketing… The data we use is not linked to other users and does not include personal data.
- We may process your data when necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests.
- We may disclose your data where required by law, government requests, and court.
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding a potential violation of our policies. More specifically, we may need to process or share your personal information in the following situations:
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with or during the negotiation of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or merger of our business with another company.
- We may share your information with third party service providers or agents who perform services for us (payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts).
- We may use independent advertising campaigns to serve you ads when you visit or use the Services. These campaigns may use information about your visits to our sites.
- When you share personal information (for example, post comments, contributions, or other content through the Services) or otherwise expose it, such information may to be seen by all users and may be permanently publicly available. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you download free materials on the site. They may include the following: email addresses, passwords, messages you type and other similar information you enter. Payment Information – If you make a payment, we may collect the information necessary to process your purchase payment. Other data – information, such as IP address and device characteristics, is collected automatically when you visit our services.
WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA FOR VARIOUS BUSINESS PURPOSES
2. We may use your data for the purposes of managing our account and maintaining the site.
3. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep the Services secure (for example, to monitor and prevent abuse and fraud).
4. We may use your information for your orders, payments and exchanges made through the Services.
5. We may use your information to resolve any potential issues you may have with your use of our services.
If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please stop using our services immediately.
AGE OF THE USER
You must be over 18 years of age to accept these terms. If you are under 18, the guardian is required to read the terms, rights and disclaimers, after which the child can be allowed to use the website. The guardian bears full responsibility if the website is used by a person under the age of 18. If you become aware of any information from children under the age of 18 that may be found on the website pages, please contact us at email@example.com
The ROBERTODAVID.COM website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. Such independent sites are not under our control and we bear no responsibility for them or you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights of the ROBERTODAVID.COM website (documentation, services, images, texts, audio formats and materials) belong to us, and the rights are licensed, i.e. they are not sold to you. You have no rights to the intellectual property of the content of the website.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN LIFE
We are not responsible for death or personal injury resulting from the use of the website
OUR STATUS ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We are not responsible for the security of any information you share with a third party. The Services may contain advertisements from third parties not affiliated with us that may link to other websites, online services or mobile applications. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third party, including other websites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Services.
UPDATING THIS RULE
We will update this notice as necessary to remain compliant with relevant laws. The updated version will be marked with the update date and the “revised” label. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to stay informed about how we are protecting your information.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All information on the website is provided in good faith, however we make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the website.
Under no circumstances are we responsible for any loss or damage, both physical and mental, that could arise from the use of the ROBERTODAVID.COM website in whole or in part. We are not responsible for any information on the site nor is it related to anything. Your use, as well as the information you read, is solely at your own risk. We are not responsible for the transmission of viruses and other harmful programs, misuse of the Internet connection, and identity theft of users.
The ROBERTODAVID.COM website cannot and does not contain medical / health advice. Medical / health information is intended solely for general informational and educational purposes and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any action based on such information, we remind you to consult with the appropriate experts. We do not provide any type of medical / health advice.
DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY
The site may contain testimonials from users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the actual experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are exclusively related to those specific users and such experiences may not necessarily be the experiences of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim and should not assume that all users will have the same experiences.
INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong exclusively to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. User testimonials on the Website are not intended or should be construed as claims that they are ours and may not be used to diagnose, treat, alleviate, prevent or otherwise be used for any disease or medical condition. No testimonials are clinically proven or evaluated.